- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Brushed Nickel Faux Stainless™ Steel Film
Appliance Cover Film Laminate Veneer.
As Seen On TV: The Rachael Ray Show, HGTV, & more!
AS SEEN ON the Rachael Ray Show & HGTV!! Faux Stainless™ Softmetal matte nickel steel films will instantly give your appliances, or any smooth surface, the look of stainless steel. This film is 36 in wide x 6 ft long.
Perfect size for refrigerator, countertop, etc. *ALWAYS MEASURE ITEM TO BE COVERED FIRST TO ENSURE A PROPER FIT* SoftMetal is installed without additional adhesive, scratch resistant, durable, heat resistant (from -10C to + 50C), and it is easy to clean.
- Click here for a list of steel film FAQ
- Click here for before and after photos
- Click here for complete installation instructions
- Simply peel the backing and stick it on.
- Grid on liner for easy measuring and cutting.
- Perfect for refurbishing those outdated appliances, back splash, ceilings, walls of boat cabins, doors, metal cupboards, video recorders, trash cans, counter tops, shelves, workbench, tables, desks, and more!
- Can be used on ovens, but not stove tops.
- Steel film is not magnetic. However, when used on a metal appliance, magnets will still stick to the appliance.
- Will stick to a textured refrigerator, but some of the texture “may” show through. Order a sample first to test.
- “Grain” in steel films runs vertically.
|Brush Nickel Roll|